Getting Started with Online Learning
This week will be a little rough as teachers figure out how to use schoology, create onlinie curriculum, and get all of their students going with this new approach to learning for many of them.
All of you are used to using my website for tutorials and lessons, so I think that you will be just fine in my class. This week we need to get you going though with downloading and installing applications on your home computers, laptops, and cell phones. By Sunday of this wee, April 5th, you should have completed the following:
1. Sent me the URL for your weebly website
2. Taken the schoology online survey that tells me what your computing capabilities are.
3. Written a 300 word essay (just a completion grade, no hard core grading here) about your last two weeks on break.
4. Installed Adobe Creative Cloud on your home computers if possible to do assignments
5. Installed on your cell phone the cell phone apps schoology, weebly, Adobe Lightroom Mobile. and Adobe Express.
6. Taken 10 photos of family and friends and used Adobe Express to create a collage and weebly to create a photo viewer of your photos on your website.
Do your best to complete all the above assignments this week. Starting next week you will just have one photo assignment each week that will be fun and easy to complete. If it is possible to do online industry certification then I will let you know.
Hang in there :-)