Project 7 - Halloween Poster Design
In this project you will be creating a spooky Halloween poster using a graveyard background and Malificent. When you are done it should look similar to the one below:
Step 1 - Create your Project Folder
You will need to create your project folder and download the files below to complete this project.
- Create a new folder inside your Projects folder called Malifcent.
- Click on the two files below and download them for editing. They will need to be moved from your downloads folder into your project folder called Malificent.
Step 2 - Create a New file and Save the file to your Projects Folder
Step 3 - Place the Downloaded Files Inside your Photoshop Document
Step 4 - Delete the Background of the Photo
Step 5 - Create a Gray Background Layer
Step 6 - Duplicate the layers and turn off the layer eye
Step 7 - Mask the Background Layer into the Image Below
Step 8 - Create the Screen Layer
Step 9 - Add Layer Styles
Step 10 - Desaturate the Layer and Create a Hue and Saturation Adjustment
Step 11 - Make Final Adjustments
Step 12 - Save the File in Different Formats
- You need to save the file in different formats in Photoshop.
- File > Save > save it as a PSD file into your documents folder.
- File > Save As > change the file format to PNG and save the file into your projects folder.